CFB Evaluation of Administrative Staff
EVALUATION OFADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
The Superintendent shall implement and supervise an evaluation system for all administrative personnel.
The evaluations will be based on the individual job descriptions and shall be conducted according to the following guidelines:
- Evaluative criteria for each position shall be in written form and made permanently available to the administrator;
- Evaluations shall be made by the Superintendent;
- Evaluations shall be based on input from a variety of sources collected by the Superintendent;
- Results of the evaluations shall be in writing and shall be discussed with the administrator;
- After reviewing the written evaluation, the administrator being evaluated will have the right to attach a memorandum to the written evaluation; and
- Results of all evaluations shall be kept in confidential personnel files maintained at the Superintendent’s office.
Annually, recommendations will be made to the Veazie School Committee regarding administrators’ employment and salary status.
Legal Reference: Chapter 125: 3.02