JHC Regulations for Private Music Lesson Dismissals
REGULATIONS FOR PRIVATE MUSIC LESSON DISMISSALS
A pupil may be excused for the purpose of receiving private music instruction during school sessions, providing he/she conforms to the following regulations:
1. The total time from school will not exceed one hour in any given week.
2. The time for the lesson will be approved by the Principal, after considering the time that seems most satisfactory for the child and the school.
3. Absences will be granted only if the pupil is accomplishing satisfactory work at school as defined by the principal.
4. The pupil must assume the responsibility for making up all work missed.
5. A request signed by the parent must be presented to the principal before a pupil will be excused for a lesson approved by the principal.